PubCast #45: Dish bans the Foxy Toni Braxton and the Longhorns are a No-Hitter with Glee
Solving the World’s Problems, One Beer at a Time
WARNING – This episode is NSFW
On this episode of the critically acclaimed PubGuys PubCast:
- The Rangers head into the virtually unknown post season and Roy (Doc) Halladay burst into the playoffs in dramatic fashion.
- Who doesn’t love Toni Braxton?
- Dish and Fox have no love for each other and it’s always the kids (consumers) that pay the price.
- We ask ourselves 20 questions, this time supplied by you, the PG1s.
- Texas/OU did not go as planned, at least not how PGT planned.
- What is on our DVRs this year… (well, three of our DVRs since PGM still doesn’t own one)
- Everyone’s favorite PubCast play along segment – D E A T H
- And finally, is Glee really that popular?
Two or Twenty
[table id=2 /]
The Buzzwordz Trivia question is: “in the history of the HOT 100, one group has 71 singles. This week a new group eclipsed that record. Who was the original record holder and who is the new record holder?”
Sept 29th – Toni Curtis – American Films – PubGuys Hall of Fame
Oct 1st – Killian Hennessy of Cognac fame – PubGuys Hall of Fame
Oct 5th – William Shakespeare, the Australian Glam rock singer
Oct 5th – Mary Leona Gage, the cheating and decrowned 1957 Miss USA
Oct 6th – Ralph Kercheval of leather helmet NFL fame
Oct 7th – Charlie the Chimp, the smoking, boozing, chimp that won his way to our hearts – PubGuys Hall of Fame
The drinking game word of the day is “Baseball”
Please play along at home.
And, remember, the more you drink, the better we sound.
This episode of the PubGuys was proudly recorded at Big Shots in Bedford, Tx
Call us: 214.44GUYS4
Fan us on Facebook
Intro: PubGuys Sports Theme by PGKyle
Break: Superglue by Heifervescent
Outro: Don’t Ever Mention Halloween by Paul Austin Kelly
Death: My Little Angel by William Shakespeare and hated by PG Mike
All original content is copyright ©2010 PubGuys. All Rights Reserved.
All non-original content remains under control and ownership of the original creator.