PubCast #47: The Rangers play Twister at the World Series
Solving the World’s Problems, One Beer at a Time
WARNING – This episode is NSFW – thanks to PG Bryan
On this episode of the only podcast with the courage to do every show from a pub:
- the Rangers win, the Rangers win, the Rangers win – we knew it would happen
- the PubGuys get distracted by the beautiful women of Redneck Heaven – Twister is now their fav game.
- Google has decided to put its own twist on voice to text translation – Hi Matt
- A Rod has people that want to kill him – other than everyone in Dallas
- We take some PubShots – I’m Me calls 9-1-1 then crashes an airplane
- Hic-ups drive a woman to murder – no, not herself
- Everyone’s favorite segment – Death – including the Dallas Cowboys
Two or Twenty
[table id=4 /]
The trivia question is: “What does the ‘P’ in Roscoe P Coltrane stand for?”
2010 Deaths Since 13 October
Andre Hudson aka Huddy Combs aka Huddy 6. American hip-hop Artist.
Benoit Mandlebrot. Polish born, French-American Mathematician (Father of Fractal Geometry).
Malcolm Allison (“Big Mal”). English football manager (Man City – 7 trophies in 7 years ). – PGHOF
Alain Le Bussy. Belgian science fiction author.
Barbara Billingsley. American Actress (June Cleaver: “Leave it to Beaver”). – PGHOF
Jack Butterfield. Canadian Sports Administrator. President of the American Hockey League). – PGHOF
Freddy Schuman. American Yankees Fan (metal pot with clover).
Michael Larsen (Eyedea). American Musician (Battle Rapper & freestyle Rhymer)
Dean Ross. American Entreprenuer (Red Castle Leather). – PGHOF
Tom Bosley. American Actor (Happy Days). – PGHOF
Bob Guccione. American Publisher (Penthouse & Caligula). – PGHOF
Alex Anderson. American Cartoonist (Rocky & Bullwinkle Show) – PGHOF
Joseph Stein. American Playwright (Fiddler on the Roof. Zorba). – PGHOF
The Dallas Cowboys Play-off hopes.
Paul the Octopus. World Cup Oracle and English Football Ambassador. – PGHOF
– PGHOF- denotes PubGuys Hall-of-Fame
The drinking game word of the day is “Sticky”
Please play along at home.
And, remember, the more you drink, the better we sound.
This episode of the PubGuys was proudly recorded at Redneck Heaven, Tx
Call us: 214.44GUYS4
Fan us on Facebook
All original content is copyright ©2010 PubGuys. All Rights Reserved.
All non-original content remains under control and ownership of the original creator.